Australia Malaysia Agri-Food Dinner hosted by the Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA)
AMBC WA Committee had a fruitful meeting with MIDA’s Food, Technology and Resource Based Industries in Perth on the 5th of April 2019. The meeting was in-conjunction with the specific project mission (SPM) by the Food Technology and Resource Based Industry Division, MIDA HQ to Perth, WA.
Among objectives of this SPM are as follows:
- To promote Malaysia as a preferred investment location for manufacturing of Food and Resource-based Industries;
- To disseminate information on the investment opportunities and update on the latest information on incentives, government policies on food and resource-based industries in Malaysia;
- To meet with relevant associations and its members with a view to access the industry strength, collaboration and to establish networking with their members.
Thank you to all who made this networking dinner;
- Mr. Mohd Rasli Muda – Director, Food, Technology and Resource Based Industries
- Mr. Edi Irwan, Consul-General of Malaysia
- Ms. Fatmah Ahmad – Director, Malaysian Investment Development Authority, Sydney
- Mr. Mohd. Izham Iskandar – Executive, Director Food Technology and Resource Based Industries
- Mr. Michael Carter, Manager, International Trade & Investment Centre, Chamber of Commerce, WA
- Mr. Ed Hauck, Business Development Manager, Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development
- AMBC WA Committee Members.